break up with u since 14 feb 2012, its been 7 months back than. i though that ur damage on me will be smooth-en but i tell u what now. it doesn't and became worst through day by day. its been a month i did not sleep. i been wondering all over again since then and now. what am i born for? it seem so meaningless. i do not know what to do. if i were in a maze at least i know i should find an exit but now i am in a place that is pure darkness that i do not know where am i belong.

i miss u a lot, i care u a lot, but so what? u do not even letting a chance for me to communicate with u.
what should i do? i am now worst than a stranger. at least stranger u might be smiling and ask or say something. but, even though i am ur ex. u know well on my feeling on u. u are throwing me on a living hell.

i never though that loving u are far more worst than the others. i promise wateva u ask for. and this is what i get. a living hell. i do not know should i assume u my dear as a rose or a cactus. since its still sting on me.

not even a single word u would be replying.

u know more than i do the feeling that got ignored totally.

i do not know shall i wish these memories never appear or it should have. its the world most happiest live and human i am when i am with u. but now. u even making me to realize that whenever i need someone there is no one around me. thats the living hell u are giving me now.

tell me my dear should i live or death? for what purpose?

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment